What are the best real estate lead generation websites? How can you evaluate some of these sites and choose the best one for you?
There are a lot of real estate lead generation websites out there and it can be daunting to try to choose one that’s right for you. Lead generation is a realtor’s lifeline, and finding the best lead generation site is crucial to your success. Real estate lead generation websites are valuable tools in any lead generation strategy, so it’s important to do your research and look at the pros and cons of each site to find the one that works for you.
When evaluating these sites, you can look at things like features, cost, lead quality, customer support, and customer reviews. After all, you want a platform that offers you a selection of features to choose from, in order to get the results you need, with leads that are more qualified and likely to convert, at a worthwhile cost that fits your budget. You also want a tool that’s flexible, easy to use and intuitive.
Where to Begin?
With so many options, it’s hard to know where to begin and how to make the right choice. The best way to decide is to make some comparisons. So, let’s compare a few of the best lead generation sites for realtors currently on the market.
We put together a breakdown of what each of these real estate lead generation websites has to offer, along with their strengths and weaknesses, so you can make the right choice.
Brand new and fresh out of the gate, utilmo is the brainchild of Marketing Websites. So, it comes backed with years of real estate industry knowledge and experience. utilmo is a simple, powerful, and flexible tool in the lead generation strategy toolbox. The unique à la carte approach allows you to create a personalized system, tailored specifically to you, by choosing only features that you want, and dropping those you don’t.
utilmo’s advantage is that it’s an all-inclusive platform that offers:
- Websites, with over 30 built-in real estate features, that convert prospects into clients
- State-of-the-art CRM that nurtures your contacts and ensures you don’t miss a single detail
- Automated tools that communicate for you
- Free 14-day trial
- No contract that locks you in
- The option to choose only the features you want or need
- Plans for single agents and teams of all sizes
With features like:
- Powerful landing pages, optimized with a proven track record for conversion
- Email campaigns, fully automated with 40+ expertly-written messages
- Responsive websites with different layout options
- Listings collaborations allows you to share listings for more exposure
- Analytics with full reports and analysis of visitors’ activities
And addons like:
- Facebook Just Listed Auto Posting
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Workspace
- Custom Designs
- Custom Domains
utilmo’s pricing includes plans for Starter, Classic, Premium, and Elite. These are competitive rates, given what is included in each plan. In terms of features, cost, flexibility, and qualified leads that are more likely to convert, utilmo ranks high on the list. It’s too early to rate any weaknesses and time is needed to compare things like functionality and customer support, but if client reviews of Marketing Websites, their products and their customer service, are any indicators, then utilmo could definitely be your choice for best real estate lead generation website.
Next up is InCom. Comparatively, one of the most affordable options of the real estate lead generation websites out there. However, although they do well on the lead capture side, they are not really on par with the other sites when it comes to lead nurturing and CRM. Those are pretty standard, and don’t really compare with the others on the list.
Still, InCom does offer some great features such as:
- Advanced map searches, with an added unique mobile app feature allowing users to find listings, in a preferred area, by drawing around that zone with their finger
- Property update alerts
- Lead capture from branded IDX website
- Maximum exposure with the integration of over 200 social media sites
- Unique designs for branded landing pages
- Easy lead exporting options
You’ll find InCom’s rates here and it includes all the features and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re looking for something affordable, with good lead capturing capabilities and are ok with a simple, basic approach to CRM and lead nurturing, then InCom could be the right choice for you.
Last on the list is AgentLocator. To its advantage, it has a 10-year proven track record with overall good customer reviews. Also, on the plus side, it has an affordable basic feature set, with some pretty impressive features included. However, some very useful features are not included and the addons can drive up the cost significantly.
Impressive features include:
- Full IDX lead generating website
- Automated saved search for incoming leads
- Complete CRM software with the ability to send automated SMS messages and make VOIP calls
- Customer support
- No contracts
Some of the addons include:
- Managed Lead Gen, which offers support to manage your leads from ad campaigns through Search Engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) and Social Media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Tag Marketing, a tool that tags visitors to ads on the website and continues showing the ad to those users throughout the month, when they are online
You can find AgentLocator pricing for the Lead Generation Platform here. And costs for the addons here. If the basic platform works for you and you don’t mind paying extra for the added features, then this can be an option for you.
How to Choose What’s Best?
After all is said and done, choosing the best real estate lead generation website means weighing the pros and cons and deciding what’s best for you. But sometimes, when we’re flooded with so many options and “unknowns”, it’s wise to go with a product created by someone you trust, with proven experience and extensive knowledge in the industry.